We woke around 6 and had coffee followed by breakfast in the Windjammer.
No big plans today; just relaxing. I bought Steve a t-shirt at the deck sale. Sister M and BIL bought a digital camera to give to their daughter and SIL for Christmas.
Steve and I went to the dining room for lunch.
- Appetizers: chicken noodle soup
- Entrees: Chicken stir fry, orange chicken
- Desserts: chocolate creme brulee, banana split
After grabbing today’s news we decided to read and nap for the afternoon.
It was formal night so we took our TA’s wine gift to the dining room.
- Appetizers: mushroom pastry, cream of asparagus soup, salad
- Entrees: Fisherman’s plate (shrimp and lobster tail), Prime rib with shrimp
- Desserts: Chocolate ice cream, trio of dessert (cheese cake, chocolate ganache and a serrafin)
Sister M told me internet was free tonight (it had been down for a couple of days) so we checked email. We didn’t go to the show just realized and went to bed early.
The movies are “Monster-in-Law” and “The Game of their Lives”.